Thursday, November 1, 2007

Married Slut and Max pt3

It must have been about 8:00 am when I felt Max’s hands on my ass while I was still slumbering on my stomach. I was glad he let me sleep during the night. I mumbled good morning and he asked, good morning, what? I didn’t know what he was taking about. He gave my ass a slap and said, good morning daddy. I tried to repeat after him, but I felt stupid, and told him so. He said he didn’t care; I had to call him daddy when we were alone. I liked thinking of him as daddy in my head, but felt it felt weird to say. Relived it was just when we were alone, I said, good morning daddy, and he gave me a light kiss and said, good slut. I liked that. I wanted to be a good slut. He said, do you want to be a good slut and give daddy a blowjob? I said yes and got in position. I wanted to make my daddy happy and I took his cock in my mouth. I paid special attention to his balls, and he said encouraged me, telling me I was a good slut, which I liked. He told me not to forget the ass, and I did as he said. My pussy was dripping as I followed his instructions. When he told me to sit on his cock I was relieved because by that time it was aching and dripping. I got to ride and come and go back for his cum in my mouth. It was a wonderful wake-up call. Before my visit we left open whether I would stay for one or two nights. I knew I wanted more cock, but wasn’t sure I wanted to spend all day with Max, or now, Daddy. I definitely need space and don’t like too much non-sex togetherness. So I suggested I go into the city for personal time, to exercise, shop, read the paper, and check-in by phone a bit a later. Daddy liked that and said he had some stuff he wanted to do himself. By about 3:30 in the afternoon I was feeling good from my workout and a bit bored and having some cock craving. Absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder, and I called to check in. We decided I would come back to daddy’s place, we would go to dinner and I would stay over again.

My pussy got wet as I drove back. I wanted to shower, do my hair and put on one of the dresses we bought the day before so I would look pretty for daddy so he would want to shove his thick cock in my cunt. When I walked in I said hello at a bit of a distance and suggested I shower. It was hot that day and I sweat a lot from my workout. And I had not brushed my teeth since I woke up. I stood in the doorway, but Daddy called me over. He said if I wanted to be his slut I had to do what he said. I squirmed and was self-conscious. He pulled up my shirt and stuck his face between my breasts and said he wanted to smell his slut. I begged him to let me shower first. He told me I could not take a shower till he fucked me. He was serious. I stopped resisting. He pulled down my shorts and panties. He smacked my ass, saying I was not supposed to wear panties with him. I tried to explain it was just for exercising, and I wasn’t with him in the afternoon . . . he said he didn’t care, and smacked my ass again. He held up my panties and said this is what he going to do when he sees me panties, and ripped them in half. He bent me over the couch and stuck his cock in deep. I held my breath; I did not know if ripping my panties was my punishment or if there was more to come. He pounded. But it could not have been punishment, I loved it. The sheer dirtiness of it. Daddy shot his load. Feeling that hot blast of cum shooting in my pussy I lost it, my legs quivered my pussy contracted and I heard the splashing of my cum on the floor. He told me to stand up and said look at the mess you made. Daddy was right… there was a puddle of my cum on the floor. I tried to apologize he just smiled gave me a light kiss and said, now take your shower. I washed up and put on my makeup. Since we staying in I wanted to look pretty for Daddy. As I was dressing Daddy said his roommate and his girlfriend would be in the apartment. He said I could flirt with her if I wanted, but that he had no idea if she was bi. I wondered what she looked like, and thought, if not bi, maybe she is bi-curious. . Daddy came in when I was dressing and told me to put on the short denim mini skirt. I told him I didn’t think girls liked that and I might want to flirt with his roommate’s girl friend, but he said he didn’t care; he wanted me in the mini skirt. I put it on, with high heels, and I thought I looked a bit slutty. But daddy liked it so I kept it on. We went out to the patio since it was nice outside and daddy gave me a glass of wine. I liked the feeling of a glass of wine, especially when not diluted by food. I felt like the wine goes right to my pussy. Sitting with daddy, knowing I would be in his bed, and sipping the wine, my pussy started to drip. Daddy told me to sit on his lap. He fingered me while he smoked and I stroked his head. When he fucked me over the couch earlier I was so nervous and tense about being punished for wearing panties and having not showered– I was relaxed now my pussy was warming up and I knew if he fucked me again I would cum hard. I asked Daddy to fuck me, but he said no, not yet, but that he had something for me. He took me into his bedroom and told me to strip.

He put a blindfold on me. I could hear him tussling with the bedding, and I heard ripping sounds. He told me get on the bed, face down. The sheet felt different. I heard him manipulating something and then felt him wrap my ankle. He attached the restraint to the sheet. He told me to move my hands higher and he secured my wrists. It was a Velcro restraint system – my ass was in the air and I was pinned to the sheet. I hoped he would fuck me. I squirmed and begged for his cock. He said no; that it was time for my punishment. I got nervous, I could not move. I thought of the safe word he gave me. I felt a smack on my ass. It was not his hand; not the spanking I liked. I was sharper. He whispered in my ear, I never want to see you in panties, and smacked again. I said, yes, daddy, never again. He smacked again. I asked him to stop, it hurt. He told me to be quiet and take my punishment. I did as he said and could feel pussy juice dripping down my thigh. He gave me one more smack and then said rubbed his hand on my ass and kissed it lightly. He said it would red for a while but I took my punishment well and I that I was a good slut. My punishment was over. I was so aroused I though I might shoot come if he touched my pussy at all. But he told me to get up and get dressed Daddy’s roommate was home, He wanted me to say hello. I got dressed and walked downstairs to meet his guests. I flirted with daddy’s roommate and his girlfriend. Nothing happened and I think I made them nervous. Daddy & I went outside to the patio for another drink. I sat on his lap and felt his hard cock in his pants. I was still wet and hopping to get some. I was glad daddy suggested we go upstairs. We walked past his roommate and into his room, where he pushed me on the bed while he pulled out his cock, and shoved it in my pussy. He told me that is why I could never wear panties in his presence; he wanted easy access. I tried to be quiet but can’t help it when I am getting big black cock. I hoped his roommate, and his roommate’s girl friend, were not offended by my moans and screams. Daddy told me he owned my pussy and I shot cum all over him. He also told me he was going to put my pussy to good use he would repay a favor by giving a friend of his my pussy. I got hot and shot again. I can’t wait for daddy to lend out my pussy. I liked that I didn’t own my pussy anymore but had a daddy who did. When daddy told me to come up to visit him the following weekend, because he had a friend that did him a favor he wanted to repay; and the payback was my pussy, I was psyched. When I arrived daddy had a dress laid out on the bed with a collar. He told me he wanted me to wear it for his friend and to be a very good slut for his friend and do whatever he wanted. Daddy told me to undress and hand him my underwear. I am not allowed to wear panties in his presence. He inspected to me to make sure I was perfectly groomed for his friend, with no pussy hair and my finger and toe nails manicured. He told me to suck his cock to see what I would get if I was a good slut for his friend. I sucked daddy's cock and balls and promised to make his friend happy. I dressed in the black dress daddy had for me, and put on my heels and did my makeup. I liked how I looked and hoped daddy's friend would as well. Daddy told me to wait upstairs on the bed and poured me a glass of wine. I sipped my wine as daddy checked my pussy. I was wet with anticipation. Daddy told me I would look so much better once I had my collar on, and he told me to hold my hair back. After he had it secured, he told me to look at it in the mirror. I liked it, I was glad I would be staying in with it on. It showed his complete ownership of me. Daddy told me he had one more thing for me to put on. He showed me a piece of paper, and I turned it over. It was a black spade with a Q inside. He said it was the temporary tattoo symbol for a black cock queen, and it was a tattoo he wanted me to put it just above my pussy. I followed the instructions and put it on. I liked how it looked and wondered how much a real tattoo would hurt.

bigmax@theslutsnextdoor.com

3 comments:

  1. what an amazing series of blog posts. I would love to find this hotwife here in new york.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I do appreciate the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good shit. HOpe you have a good set of pics with that

    ReplyDelete