Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SURPRISE GANGBANG

Had a quick lil gang bang over the weekend. A cute lil red haired slut one of my buddies found on craigslist. She wanted a gangbang for her birthday. She was a bit nervous never has this many guys going to fuck her at one time (4) so I offered her a drink and some "herb” after about a half hour she was relaxed laughing and ready to get started. The brothas and me proceeded to fuck her for about 2 hours we kept at it till she was thoroughly fucked. No names or numbers were exchanged here. All she wanted were well hung anonymous black men to fuck she did not want to know any of us. The clip here is me making her squirt for the first time. Enjoy

-B. M.


video

2 comments:

  1. Dear Big Max,

    You'd bang me like that, too. Would you?

    Kisses,
    -Your Pussy Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say, I just love your blog man! Your vids and pics are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete