Saturday, July 18, 2009

ooohh ahhh yeeeah you really should join theslutsnextdoor.com

video

Hi again Big Max here. I am not as good as a writer as my girl Talia is but I try. Kinda hard to follow after her blog entry lol but here goes.

Been a hectic week but I found time to drive up all the way to the country to visit the fabulous sexy n slutty Karen Kougar for those out the who do not know what a "cougar" is: it a an older woman who sexually pursues men at least eight years her junior. It was a nice ride did not realize NY State had so many beautiful scenic foliage. We been playing phone tag for a couple weeks now with both our busy schedules we finally found time to do it. And I was not going to miss it. Been wanting to fuck this foxy vixen ever since lavender told me what a fun romp in the hay she was. Since it was a lovely day we decided to fuck in her back yard. Lemmie tell you she was a good fuck nasty n slutty just the way I like em, but still lady enough to whip up some burgers for me, for my trip home. What more can you ask in a slut a unbelievable fuck that had me shooting my juice all over her face and then turn around and feed me after fucking the hell outta her. Got to love this gal I will be defiantly visiting her again. Guys you should check out her upcoming site karenkougar.com and coming soon to theslutsnexdoor.com

2 comments:

  1. Hey! wow! Found your blog via Greg and Sheryl. I must say, I love it! Love the Interracial and Cuckold scene and you've got a great blog with some really sexy women in it. Keep up the great work!

    I've added you to my blogroll - hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete