Wednesday, May 20, 2009

MIDNITE BOOTY CALL




Hmm getting up today... refreshed and happy despite the lack of sleep from going to bed at 3 am. Last night I was online surfing, on a site called Swinger Life Style Just checking out profiles not looking for anything in particular but after bout half hour of that I got a lil bored looked at the clock n saw it was 11:30 PM, still to early to go to bed I thought. Maybe I'll watch some TV in bed. As I was leaving my desk I heard the familiar ding on my computer indicating I got an e-mail. It was from a couple from the SLS swing site they had seen my profile there and wanted to know if I was available. They wanted to meet me. I told them if you are serious meet me on Yahoo IM, which they did. I was chatting to the husband, he informed me they were a couple and were really horny tonight his wife was craving some black dick and would I be able to fuck her tonight. We then traded our info, which established we lived fairly close enough to meet that night. He asked if I can host, I said give me a half hour to get in the shower and meet me at midnight. We then exchanged our cell numbers. The husband called me and started to give me some insight on his wife, how she is such a slut and love to be used fuck hard and talked dirty too, he also told me he is not a cuck but she loves to watch him eat black men deposits after they leave them in his wife. I told him as long as there was no male on male bi-sex going on I am cool, if you want to eat my seed after I breed and dump my load your wife ...hey go for it.

They arrived a lil after midnight (parking in my neighborhood is the worst) she was a hot MILF typical city housewife, but for a white girl she had a very plump n round ass the kind you slap and it jiggled. The husband introduced her to me. “Hi this is Tia My slut wife” hello slut I told her. “How you doing” in a thick Brooklyn accent she replied. The husband sat on the couch and I told her turn around and show me that booty. My GOD her ass was phatt I palmed squeeze and tugged at it. There was a heart indentation at the crack of her ass when she bent over. I slid my middle finger between her ass cheek it was warm I could feel the dampness and the fold of her cunt as I fingered her through the thin layer of her jogging pants. She started to air hump my hand I pushed her down on the arm of the couch and without my prodding he raised one of her legs with her knee bend as if she was a dog about to pee rubbing her cunt across the arm of the couch she moaned please fuck me. "Beg me" I said. Her husband was at the other end of the couch started saying yeah make her beg for it while furiously rubbing his crotch. I whipped out my cock and slid it on her ass slapping her ass cheek with my dick. She was genuinely surprised she had no idea how big I was. She gasped “oh my got you’re huge.” She renewed her efforts in dry fucking me, wiggling her hip more aggressively, pressing her ass back at me. As much as the velvet texture of her jogging pants felt on my cock I wanted flesh.

We proceeded to go upstairs to my bedroom where I ordered the slut to undress. For the next 20 mins I teased and talked to the slut very nasty called her a no good whore a slut that can’t help her self around black dick. I also cuffed her hands to my headboard and blindfolded her as well. I teased and poked her with my dick on every part of her body except her cunt rubbing and dragging it across her face, lips, legs and tits. Pre-cum was leaking giving her that glossy trail only cum can give. I had her withering on the bed begging me to put my dick in her; exclaiming how I just met her she don't derseved to be teased like that. Please give her what I want she begged. Any time she sensed my dick near her pussy she raised her ass high in the air in vain trying to get some contact with my dick. Her pussy was wet even in the dark I could see the glistening of her pussy lips. When finally inserted she shouted "OH GOD, OH GOD it is so big from her hip movements I could tell I did not have to do much to make her cum. I could have blown on her and she would have came, but I was not done yet. I fucked her till she was just at the edge of coming, then withdrew I did this about 4 times even though she had blindfold on I could tell she was frustrated and wanted, needed to cum she pounded her fist on the bed and begged please let me come she almost sobbed. Finally I let her have it I pounded the way I knew she needed. She was a fantastic fuck. I busted 3 nuts on her last night. Hubby eagerly cleaned her cunt after I withdrew from her pussy. She had no break, she was a natural nympho doing as she was told. Opening her legs n spreading her pussy lips for me she was all about fucking. She played with her clit while my dick slick with our combined juices glided in and out of her, I don’t know how many time she came like that, but it was hot watching her.

The thing about sluts is even when the say they are done they still can take more dick. Her case was no different. After fucking for about an hour she asked to go to the bathroom. When she got back she informed us she was done and too sore for more dick. I walked up to her n placed my hand on her swollen pussy and whispered “then why is your cunt so wet, get your ass on the bed I gonna fuck you doggie style” she took a deep sigh and said yes I am a slut I cant help I love to fuck. I then fucked her for another half hour. Despite her earlier protests she was screaming, “fuck me, fuck me harder.” She came several more times before I deposited my 3rd n last load in her waiting mouth. By that time t was 3am and they had to get going. During that time I promised her I would get the crew together the next time we meet to give her a proper gangbang. She smiled and said “I would like that.” With the lights now on both of them started to dress picking up their clothes. As she reached for her panties I grabbed them before she could, and said first time fucks at my crib I keep your panties. She pouted and said “but hey are my favorite.” Then I guess next time you are here you just have to bring a pair you don’t care to lose, in the mean time these stay here, they are now my property.

-B.M.




3 comments:

  1. You've had some incredibly hot adventures, lately. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Juicy story. Juice was mine!
    Follow me?

    Kisses,
    -Hot Wife LamBi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, creampie eating! I'm glad you don't mind that. I'm not bi either, but there's something about creampie eating that's hot. Not sure what, but it's great!

    ReplyDelete