Tuesday, March 6, 2012

OUT OF TOWN VISITORS

It long over-due for a blog update, sometimes work get in the way of writing them. I recently met another sexy couple visiting NYC. They contacted me online through my blog. One sure way to fire me up to meeting a couple is after the first email is exchanging numbers to actually chat. I am old school and don't believe in texting all day when first meeting a couple. Hearing their voices and confirming they are for real goes a long way for me. It shows me they are serious and I will bend backward to accommodate if I feel they are the same. I really never take anyone seriously who can text or IM me all day or but don't have the balls to have a phone conversation.

They told me that they saw some of my videos and got some referrals they would love to meet if they could. They where in town and had only one night to play. They had some family business to do here. They explained to me they lived in Europe and had a niece that just moved here and the were getting her adjusted but right now the wife needed some release and a BBC is just what she needed. After the initial phone call we preceded to text each other to update the time we would meet. It was agreed I would meet them at 8pm at their hotel room in midtown Manhattan. Her husband was very excited he told me she was looking forward to this all day after seeing her pics I felt the same way she was a married MILF and horny. There is nothing sweeter than married woman spreading her legs for you with no interruptions from her husband. When he told me she want it in the ass, I wanted her even more.

Getting to the hotel was more problematic that I had expected apparently there was some UN session going on at the Untied Nations so the roads were gridlocked for someone who prides himself in being on time this was maddening I called to apologize for being late. Her husband answered n said it ok she is just here sipping on champagne getting ready waiting for your dick so get her as soon as you can. After breaking a couple traffic laws I finally got to the valet parking at the hotel and made my way up to their suite.

Her husband greeted me at the door with a firm handshake and introduced his wife, which was a fine specimen of a woman. She wore a leopard print tight mini dress with stiletto heels and stockings classy slutty I thought to myself. Hello Max she said with her accent, I embraced her, deftly placing my hands on her hips and then palming her ass bringing her closer to me. Her hair smelled magnificent her perfume and body scent wafted to my nose it had a slight hint of her aroused pussy. She was all woman. By her body language I knew she was ready to fuck I held her body for a bit longer deeply massaging her ass. When we finally broke away she offered me a glass, which I accepted but did not drink we, chit-chatted for maybe 20 min the booze had relaxed her quite a bit. She was laying in the bed with her glass in hand legs crossed. I smiled at her n looked her In the eyes n said open them before she could react I was on the bed next to her she looked at me as if in a trance and slowly opened her legs my hands found her warm cunt and heaving breast I pulled her panties aside and slipped two fingers in her sopping cunt he husband rushed over to grab the glass that was about to fall out of her hand. I want to suck your dick she moaned.

Go-ahead baby I replied suck that fat black dick you been waiting for all day. She scampered with relish and assumed her position bent over on her elbows with her ass in the air eager awaiting for me to unzip. Her eyes lit up when I unfolded my dick and plopped it on her tongue that was sticking out. Her warm wet mouth took a big gulp and inhaled as much of my dick that she could she really enjoyed sucking she passionately tried to take as much as she could savoring the taste and heft of my dick she tirelessly stroked my dick trying to coax some of my pre-cum then use it as lube to polish my cock head. I grabbed a lock of her thick hair to help guide her and fuck her face. Her husband interjected she loves sucking dick we both laugh at the comment. I tighten my grip on her head and started to forcefully fuck her face choking her with my dick compelling her to gurgle. As much as I enjoyed it I was ready to fuck her now. Do you mind if I tape her husband asked. Go right ahead I said reaching for a rubber.

Her cunt was wet and ready She laid on her back n raised her legs in slightly up, knees to her tits hip flailed thigh quivering in anticipation. I got on top and demanded “what do you want slut” Your dick Please I need your dick she earnestly said looking at me pleading, “Please I need to be fucked.” Without warning I penetrated her tight hole with one hard long stroke her eyes flew open and arms instinctually grabbed my neck n pulled me close YESSSS she moaned fuck me she whispered and that is exactly what I did. But I wanted her ass. She has such a sexy ass that begged to be fucked after plowing through her pussy her husband got the lube and greased her up for me. She spread her ass cheeks, and face-planted her head on the bed and I took what I came for… her ASS



-B. Max

1 comment: