Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Married Slut and Max pt4

When daddy's friend walked in the room, he looked familiar. It was Donny, a young black guy I fucked two years earlier. I knew I would be fucked well and I was pleased. He said he remembered me and asked where I had been. I told him I was waiting for a daddy. I stood up off the bed and asked Donny to take off his hat so I could kiss him. We kissed lightly and I felt between his legs. His cock was hard.

I got on my knees, undid his buckle, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. I took Donny in my mouth and sucked up and down until he told me to get up and get on the bed. I laid and he got on top on top, kissing me. He was gentle. We switched positions and I straddled him. I held him down and challenged him, telling me he was a baby and did not know how to fuck a woman. We wrestled and he pinned me. He was naked over me and my dress was around my neck. He thrust his cock in my pussy and put me in my place. I loved it. He shot his load in my mouth and I look it all down my throat.

When Donny left daddy told me I was a good girl and gave me a gift for servicing his buddy. I loved it. But I also wanted daddy's cock. Daddy's friend was an appetizer, leaving me wanting more. But Daddy told me not yet, but to get dressed for dinner.

I went upstairs to use the bathroom. Daddy's roommate was in the shower. I opened the door a bit and asked if he minded if i use the sink while he is in there. He pulled the curtain back and said it was ok. I started to use the sink, but curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to know if his cock was hard. I pulled back the shower curtain and took a peek; he looked at me in shock with hard cock. I asked if I could come in. He said yes, but not to tell his roommate. I promised, knowing it was a lie. I stepped in the shower and immediately crouched down, taking his cock in my mouth. With one stroke his body jerked and he shot his cum load. I swallowed and stepped out. I finished at he sink and went downstairs. I told daddy I sucked off his roommate. He was surprised and laughed.
He said, I couldn’t help myself because I am a slut. He was right.

We dressed and went to dinner. Daddy had me wear my collar and hold his hand as we walked through the city. I loved that people knew he owned me. At dinner I kept my hand on his crotch and kissed him between bites. The sushi was delicious and two pretty girls sat at the next table. I told daddy how long it had been since I had pussy and I wondered if the two girls slept with each other. I had daddy’s cock in my hand as I took bites of sushi and looked at the girls.

Walking home I brushed the front of daddy’s pants, feeling for his cock. He took it out in public and put it in my hand, and kept walking. He told me to hold it while we walked. I did, pretending it was my leash. I loved how thick and long it was and my pussy was wet.

When we got home Daddy rewarded me for being a good slut with Donny by giving me his cock. I straddled him and rode his fat cock. I took it deep and shot cum all over Daddy’s chest. Daddy gave me his load in my mouth and told me i was a very good slut. I felt content and fell asleep. I woke up to daddy tugging at my breasts. I looked at the clock, it was 3:15. I felt his cock and it was hard, I was wet and opened my legs to take it. I had been fully primed and my arousal was peaked. His thick long cock hit that special place, daddy's place. I let go my juices and soaked the sheets. Daddy pulled out and shot his second load in my mouth.

I was soaked and needed to rinse off. I went upstairs to the bathroom, and by his roommate's room. The door was shut. I rinsed off and came out. This time, his roommate’s door was open; his roommate was sitting on his couch, naked, with the light on, is cock in hand, Jerkin-off, He must of heard me and daddy fucking. He was staring at me. I walked in and got on knees between his legs and took his cock out of his hand, placing it in my mouth. He shot immediately; my fourth mouth-load for the night. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he whispered, our secret. I said ok, but knowing I would report to daddy.

When I came back to the bedroom I told daddy. This time he punished me. He said, from now on, I need to ask permission before I suck off his roommate on. I tried to explain I did not go looking for it or start it, like last time, but that he had the door open, with the light on, naked, looking at me. Daddy didn't care and he spanked me. My ass was stinging; I came close to tears as I felt the harsh blows of his hand connect with my ass. I promised to be a good girl after that. Daddy then fucked me again. He flipped me over and I heard my favorite words from daddy’s lips “Get on your Knees slut” I felt Daddy’s hand push my chest onto the bed. My ass stuck up in the air exposing my wet pussy to him. Daddy drove is cock in hard and deep pounding me as l screamed in ecstasy. This time Daddy Shot his load inside me. I begged him to push it in deeper as I pushed back against him. I came again knowing Daddy seed was deep in my womb. I knew I still had to get that prescription for birth control, and hoped it wasn’t too late.

1 comment: